“To inspire and enrich women’s lives and experience and to empower them to reach their full potential in health, wellbeing, education, learning and social inclusion.”
To achieve our mission we:
- Provide a safe and comfortable environment to discuss, share and participate in the issues and challenges they face in everyday life.
- Improve knowledge, Information advice and signposting to help them make informed choices about their health and wellbeing.
- Develop programme of activities to help them stay active and prevent illness and disease.
- Develop training opportunities to build skills and strengthen confidence.
Our Vision & Objectives
Our Vision: Healthier women, Healthier communities
Our overall organisational objectives are to:
- Engage more women in community activities.
- Encourage women to have a voice and have fresh and varied thinking and perspective.
- Enable women to find their inner confidence.
- Empower women to start their journey by nurturing their ideas and goals.