WomenZone is delighted to announce a fantastic arts, culture & heritage programme launching at WZ.
If you’re interested in bringing poetry, literature, dance, music or story telling to the community, this is for you! Small awards of £500 – £1,000 are available.
Applying is simple, please download the form from below, complete and send to email@example.com
If you would like to have a chat to learn more or require support with the process, please speak to Lubna Khalid by getting in touch with us.
Criteria & Eligibility :
- You must be 18+ , we can discuss if the project is with younger persons where main applicant should be over 18.
- You can apply as an individual or an informal group. If you are a group, please nominate one of you to make the application.
- Live in Bradford District. We will prioritise people who are resident in one of The Leap ward areas: Tong, Holme Wood, Manningham, Bradford Moor, City, Keighley Central or Keighley West.
- Projects must benefit people living in one or more of The Leap areas and must have support from local residents.
- You must demonstrate motivation and commitment needed to deliver your project idea.
- Your project idea must be outside of your paid employment.
- Projects must have the potential to go on beyond our support.
- Your project can not involve activities outside of the law, or anything that encourages ethnic, religious or commercial disharmony.
- Projects to start within 45 days of award being issued
- Support the data and evaluation framework requirements of the awarded project
- Start and end dates planned in 1-2-1’s to determine support.